Easter Hamper Competition Terms & Conditions
1) Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Headings in this document are included for ease of reference and do not affect interpretation in any way.
2) The promoter is BUYERSCIRCLE PTY LTD ABN 85 638 026 623 (Promoter).
3) This competition period commences at 3 PM on 17th March 2022 and ends 11:59 PM on 31st March 2022. Winners have to submit their entry via BuyersCircle App available on Google Play Store and App Store and register an account on the BuyersCircle App before 11.59 pm on 2 November 2021 (Promotion Period).
Eligibility to enter
4) Entry is open to residents of Australia aged eighteen years or over located in Australia only. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter. Persons under the age of 18 years are not considered adults and therefore are not able to enter. If a winner is discovered to be under 18, they will automatically be disqualified.
Entry into the promotion
5) To enter, Eligible Entrants must download the BuyersCircle app and register an account in order to enter the competition during the promotional period.
6) If selected to participate in the competition, the Eligible Entrant grants BuyersCircle the right to unlimited, royalty-free worldwide use of the entries in any media (including banners, signage, posters, television, magazine, Internet, MMS, DVD or other digital or print formats) for an unlimited time for any purpose, including but not limited to publishing the entries on the Promoter’s website, promoting future promotions and competitions of a similar nature, and whether or not in connection with the Promoter’s promotions, advertising or marketing.
7) The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
8) The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
9) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Judging of entries
10) The winner will be randomly selected from our BuyersCircle new app registrations list..
11) Random draw will take place at 10 am on 7th April 2022 at the office of BuyersCircle, suite 703A, 1 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000 and will be conducted by the Promoter.
12) The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13) The prize is a $250 hamper pack. The maximum total prize pool value is AUD$250 based on the recommended retail value at the time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes.
14) The promoter will contact the winner on the prize delivery method. The grand prize is a $250 hamper that includes the following items:
- 1x 24K GODDESS Eye Mask – Dehydrated, Tired Skin 10 Pairs – Single Use 10
- 1x AKOKO biscuit tin
- 1x CAFÉ TASSE MINI 12 EGG CARTON-DARK (NOIR) 156g
- 1x CAFÉ TASSE RABBIT GIFT BOX -MILK SPECULOS CRISPY EGG 136g
- 1x NIULIFE Coconut MCT Plus+ Clarity 500ml
- 1x ILLY CLASSICO ESPRESSO GROUND COFFEE 250G
- 1x Rever avocado shape bathbomb x1 (150g)
- 1x Handpicked Collection 2017 Shiraz Barossa Valley 750ml
- 1x Jellycat Bashful Beige Bunny Large Brown 36x15x18cm
15) The prize includes GST and all taxes payable.
16) Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person unless agreed to by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner accept the conditions of use of that prize.
17) If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
Notification of the winner
18) The winner will be notified by email and announced on the BuyersCircle Facebook page with a post by 8th April 2022.
19) Prizes can only be sent to addresses in Australia.
20) In the event that a winner is unable to satisfy the promotion terms and conditions, Forfeits, does not claim a prize or refuses to comply with any of the conditions of taking the prize he or she will have to forfeit the prize and a replacement winner will be picked on 21 April 2022, and announced on the BuyersCircle Facebook page with a post by 27th April 2022.
Limitation of liability and variation of terms
21) If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
22) The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
23) The exclusion of liability in clause 21 does not apply to limit or exclude liability:
- for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the supply of goods or services which are supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business. To remove doubt: third party goods or services, which other than in connection with this promotion, are in the normal course of business supplied by a third party unrelated to the Promotion Parties, are not supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business; and the Promoter’s Conditions of Carriage and general booking conditions and any exclusions contained therein apply despite any statement to the contrary in these terms and conditions; or
- to the extent it is not permissible at law to limit or exclude liability in the manner contemplated in that clause (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
Entry details and privacy
24) Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name and the entry of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes (including to any applicable statutory authorities) and to conduct marketing activities.
25) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.